Founder, Micro SaaS HQ
Table of Contents
'This Week in Micro SaaS' is a weekly bite-sized roundup covering the latest news, milestones, success stories, and insights around profitable digital products. Whether you're seeking inspiration for your own micro saas or simply curious about others' accomplishments, this quick update (2 min read) will keep you informed and inspired. Don't forget to subscribe to our free Micro SaaS Ideas newsletter, which includes a dedicated section for these news updates.
- Our Micro SaaS HQ Pro member launched Solvemigo.com - provides access to ChatGPT, Dall-E, and Whisper across devices and platforms through a Telegram bot.
- Baptiste Arnaud reaches $4,780 MRR from Typebot. See earlier interview of the founder on FounderBeats
- SignHouse, an eSignature tool, reached $500 in sales in 1 week
- Fastdok with $4859 in sales was sold on Acquired.com. See founder Ayoub’s earlier interview on FounderBeats
- Daniel Kempe crosses $61K MRR with Quuu.co - a suite of content marketing tools and services
- InsertChatGPT.com, a tool to create white-label ChatGPT chatbots trained on your data, hits $30K MRR
- GPTMyDay.com , an AI tool to plan your day, reached 300 users with a month of launch
- Founders of My AskAI share insights on reaching $14K/MRR and 300 customers